Experienced sales leader that has generated $300+ Million in new business acquisition across the Fortune 500 and SMB market segments. Visionary entrepreneur that is relentless in his pursuit of revealing the whole story behind big data. Advocate for an interdisciplinary data science approach that connects human thoughts, feelings and behaviors communicated across all mediums in real-time in order to understand the “real” drivers of behavior.
The Who of Things
Mr. Wheeler joined Decooda as a result of the acquisition of the CX Workout software asset, purchased from The Service Profit Chain Institute in February of 2020. The Service Profit Chain Institute was founded by Mr. Wheeler and Professors James Heskett and W. Earl Sasser of the Harvard Business School, to partner with companies to bring the concepts associated with The Service Profit Chain® to life in their own organizations.
In 2008, Joe co-authored a new book: The Ownership Quotient, Putting the Service Profit Chain to Work for Unbeatable Competitive Advantage (HBS Press Dec 2008) with Professors’ Heskett and Sasser.
Prior to launching The Service Profit Chain Institute, Mr. Wheeler was the Quality and Productivity Executive for Bank of America. Prior to this, he was an Executive Vice President with The Forum Corporation where he managed the firm's Customer Experience Consulting Practice and co-authored a best-selling book on the subject, Managing the Customer Experience – Turning Customers into Advocates (FT Prentice-Hall 2002).
Mr. Wheeler completed his Masters in Business Administration at the Edinburgh Business School.
With more than two decades of executive management experience, Craig brings his future-state driven, leading visionary strategies, pivotal initiatives, and radical problem-solving that propels growing companies to scale and gain competitive advantage with cutting-edge solutions to Decooda. Craig makes data-driven, industry-influencing decisions by leveraging an extensive, loyal professional network and advanced negotiation skills to ignite revenue growth. Inspirational, people-oriented leader heading the formulation of the company’s business technologies and digital strategies. Drove firms to S1 and public offerings with multiple successful exits. Technical Expertise includes Highly Scalable Cloud Applications, Mobile IP Services, IoT, Networking, Security, Software Declared Networking (SDN), IT Operations Management, Big Data Platform Development, Datacenter Infrastructure, and New Product Development.
Kirsten’s career has spanned both the client and agency side of the Market Research world; working with many brands, across many industries.
• 5 years at Intel traveling the world as the lead of the global advertising research program. While at Intel, Kirsten also provided the insight necessary to develop Intel’s global brand strategy and had the pleasure of working on 7 Super Bowl Ads – one of which was yanked just hours before the Super Bowl based upon her research recommendation!
• She followed her passion for branding and advertising when she joined TNS in 2002. While at TNS she built a creative development practice in North America. She pioneered the development of techniques to explore emotive responses to advertising, changing the debate in creative testing. This work led to an Ogilvy award.
• At TNS she also focused on the role the digital world plays in brand and communications. She led the go-to-market strategy and launch of the first panel based digital media effectiveness approach; giving marketers, for the first time, confirmation of the impact of digital media on their brands.
• During her last few years at TNS, Kirsten led the North American Brand and Communications practice, leading the launch of cutting-edge research frameworks and techniques. Most notably, the renovated Conversion Model, a breakthrough in brand equity measurement.
• Most recently Kirsten was a Senior Brand and Communications thought leader at GfK where she focused on the relationships between people and brands.
Kirsten is also actively involved in industry wide initiatives and speaks at conferences such as the ARF, CASRO, MRIA, IIeX and TTRA.
Board of Directors
Christopher K. Hill
Chris Hill has spent 20+ years working in sales, marketing, product and business development, and senior management positions at leading global technology companies. Mr. Hill is the President of Tsunami AR/VR, the leader in applied enterprise Virtual and Augmented Reality solutions, prior to that he was the President of OpenPeak, a provider of white label cybersecurity solutions for enterprise mobility management. Mr. Hill also spent 16 years with AT&T where he served as the Senior Vice President of Advanced Solutions, a new business unit he founded and grew to over $1B in annual sales during his tenure. He is a graduate of University of Virginia with a BA in economics and completed the General Management Program at Harvard Business School.
Passionate about building startups and supporting them through their initial stages and help investors and entrepreneurs with valuations, fundraising and execution. He has formidable experience in managing R&D teams, running delivery organizations, providing strategic direction for companies, identifying market gaps and coming up with innovative solutions.
Thirty years of experience in general management in the technology industry, from start-up CEO to multi-billion dollar businesses. Popular public speaker from international conferences to leading business schools. Born in the UK, moved to the US in 2001 as part of Lou Gerstner’s team as CEO of IBM.
More than twenty-five years of experience helping start-ups and early stage companies accelerate growth and enhance enterprise value via branding, positioning, client retention, communications and investor relations.