New research reveals brands need to understand the emotional impact of the COVID 19 crisis on their customers
What is the personal impact of the COVID 19 crisis on consumers’ shopping experience? What brands have gone above and beyond consumer expectations? And, which ones have let them down?
We can learn a whole lot about people when we listen to what they say.
In this presentation summary, you’ll learn:
- The COVID 19 pandemic evokes intense emotions and feelings in consumers
- The family unit is an extension of self – what affects one, impacts all
- Brands that performed well showed they cared about each individual
- Brands that missed the mark did not respond to the underlying dynamics of the crisis
- Brands that knocked it out of the park demonstrated loyalty to their customers and evoked gratitude from them