New research reveals brands need to understand the emotional impact of the COVID 19 crisis on their customers’ physical and mental health
What is the personal impact of the COVID 19 crisis on consumers’ physical and mental health? What brands have gone above and beyond consumer expectations? And, which ones have let them down?
We can learn a whole lot about people when we listen to what they say.
In this presentation summary, you’ll learn:
- The importance of truly listening to customers
- Engaging with the post COVID-19 & protest customer requires an open mind, carefully listening and responding
- Moving beyond empathy
- Listen to customers’ needs and curate purposeful experiences that evoke gratitude
- Being part of the solution
- Implement tangible and measurable actions towards ending racism in America