New research reveals brands need to understand the emotional impact of the COVID 19 crisis on their customers’ financial well-being
What is the personal impact of the COVID 19 crisis on consumers’ financial well-being? What brands have gone above and beyond consumer expectations? And, which ones have let them down?
We can learn a whole lot about people when we listen to what they say.
In this presentation summary, you’ll learn:
- COVID 19 pandemic anxiety is unleashing anger and frustration
- Layoffs, furloughs, and reduced work hours leave people assessing their finances to make ends meet
- The possibility of not meeting basic physiological needs sparks fear among people
- Brands that go above and beyond help customers traverse difficult times
- Brands that knock it out of the park provide substantive, personalized help